The jelqing exercise is a method used for enlarging the penis. It is performed over the course of several weeks and it involves only the use of your hands.
Learning how to get your penis bigger with the jelqing exercise can be broken down into 7 steps:
1. Semi-Erect. Here’s the first thing you need to do for learning how to get your penis bigger with the jelqing exercise. It involves achieving a semi-erection. Many make the mistake of trying to jelq with a full erection, but rather a partial, 50-60% erection is the proper state to be in for this exercise to be effective.
Tip: Use a warm wash cloth and wrap it around your penis. This will increase blood flow and make it easier to achieve a partial erection quickly.
Tip #2: Another option that is rarely talked about for warming up the penis, is taking a hot shower. This is actually very convenient for performing the jelq exercise after regular exercise, as you can hop in the shower and simultaneously warm down from your workout, and warm up for a set of jelqs.
2. Lubrication. It’s important to apply a generous amount of lubrication to your penis. This makes the exercise easier and won’t cause any redness to occur either. Lube up your penis really good.
Tip: Do not use water, use safe lubrication for the skin. Many guys think for some reason water is a lube alternative, but it’s not.
Tip #2: What’s the cheapest form of lube to use? If you have a dollar store in your area then you can lubricate for a buck! Most dollar stores have petroleum jelly which can work great for jelqing lubrication.
3. OK sign. This is where you are going to want to take your hand and join your thumb with your forefinger, making what is known as the “OK sign”. This is the hand position you want for performing the jelq exercise.
Tip: If for whatever reason you are more comfortable joining your thumb with your middle finger then by all means you can use this position. This is rarely mentioned in any jelqing instructions and hence it seems to have become a “golden rule” of sorts that the thumb MUST be jointed with the forefinger. Personally, I have found it most comfortable alternating workout from workout with the middle finger to thumb, and forefinger to thumb.
4. Start Position. You now want to take the “OK sign” and wrap it around the base of your penis. This is the proper start position for the exercise. After each stroke you will want to return to the base to begin the next stroke.
Tip: Envision “clamping down” (gently) with the OK sign to the bottom base of your penis. Many guys get lazy and start the exercise higher up than they should. This “clamping down” makes sure you are at the base.
Tip 2: Rarely mentioned anywhere else is the fact that pubic hair can often interfere with the clamp down. It slows the exercise down and makes it less smooth of an exercise to perform. So trim the pubic hair! Your clamp down will be more comfortable, and the exercise will go much more smoothly.
5. The Stroke. Once you are in position, you then take your hand and gently stroke upwards in a slow, controlled manner. This is done in one motion ending just before the head of the penis.
Tip: Try for 2-3 seconds for each stroke.
Tip 2: A personal tip I’ve found for staying focused and motivated during each stroke, is repeating the numbered stroke aloud (“one”, “two”,etc.).
6. Repeat. You now repeat the stroke, but this time using your other hand. Then you simply alternate hands back and forth for a certain number of repetitions.
Tip: Keep your rhythm steady. Don’t speed up the exercise as it may be tempting to do.
Tip 2: One of the best ways to “get in the zone” while jelqing, is by listening to your music. Put your earphones on and play some tunes. Jelqing will go by much more quickly this way.
7, Frequency. You usually want to perform the jelqing exercise 4-5 times a week. It’s always important to take a few days off for rest and recovery. The number of sets and reps you do will vary depending on what particular routine you choose to follow. The best routines will usually require at least 6-20 minutes a day, and as mentioned, 4-5 days a week.