In this article we will take an in depth look at the facial muscle exercises and also face neck exercises out there that can truly help you achieve great looking facial features to help you get a chiseled jawline and look your most ultimate best!
First of all, did you know that the human face has over 56 muscles in it? It would be pretty naive to think that you could work out pretty much every muscle in your body such as your arms, chest, abs, or legs and not your facial muscles, right?
The simple fact alone that you can actually enhance and create a chiseled jawline by simply doing oblique side oblique crunches daily alone should be enough to tell you know that you really CAN enhance your looks and feel your best! But how is it that simply doing oblique side ab exercises can help assist in helping you to create a chiseled jawline?
It’s because when we perform these basic side ab crunches, we are actually working the muscle linings that make up the jawline/jawbone area also.
So, you really want to know how to get a masculine jawline? Here are some steps that you can do NOW to start helping you to notice a true difference!
TIPS TO HELP YOU BUILD A REALLY CHISELED JAWLINE:
The following tips should be considered ‘lifestyle changes’ that you should do in order to help you achieve the look that you want and deserve.
1. Workout! Lose weight! Just a simple thing such as exercising for at least 20 minutes each and everyday can ultimately help you get a chiseled jawline! And by performing interval cardio training, you are also helping to speed up your metabolism by these intervals. And we all know that when we speed up the metabolism that we are actually stimulating the fat burning reserves within our bodies that can help us to shed any unnecessary extra fat around the neck area. And it’s this unnecessary fat around the neck that can make us look fat and give us chubby cheek syndrome. This is exactly why I highly advocate doing simple interval cardio training for at least 20 minutes each and everyday, so that you can actually help shed and remove any fat that you may have around your neck area.
2. Work up a sweat! Using a steam room or sauna, you can also help to eliminate extra water from around your neck and face. This can ultimately come in handy many times over, especially when you are trying to get your cheekbones and jawline to come out.
3.Start doing some oblique side crunches. Performing about 100 side oblique crunches on each side is enough to help you start noticing your chiseled jawline.
4. JUMP ROPE- This simple workout/exercise equipment can literally transform your life! Just doing 10 to 15 minutes a day of jump rope can burn up to 300 calories! And the jumps is what actually make any saggy skin under your chin to get more tight and firm.
5. Do the small foods diet. This includes eating 5 or 6 small,fist sized meals a day. This way you will feel satiated more throughout the day. And also, this will greatly help to rev up your metabolism and stoke your fat burning fuels-metabolism!!
6. Perform interval cardio training. This is a great method for burning fat and losing any extra excessive weight that you may have around your jawline. These short 20 minute workouts can actually equate to a full 40 minute workout since interval training is considered THE new way to successfully help you lose weight and get in shape.
SOME ADDITIONAL TIPS:
1. Take some fasting days. Not eating after 8 pm would be ideal for losing weight and getting rid of any fat around your face.
2. Try chewing gum daily. This will help the muscles around your face get really firm over time.
I’ve personally known some guys that have successfully done facial exercises and have quite literally become addicted to them after seeing outstanding results from their face and neck exercises alone!
The feeling you can actually achieve and get from doing these face exercises are pretty amazing. So much, in fact in the first 2 weeks alone you will see and notice a remarkable difference. The amazing and profound results you can get from such face and neck exercises alone will make a huge difference in your external outlook on your own life. Don’t you think that you deserve to live a life of living to your fullest potential?
Well if you do, then you should definitely give facial muscle exercises and face and neck exercises a shot.
And just imagine how much better you will start feeling about yourself when you are walking into a room with your head held high, since you know that you look great!